Wednesday 18 October 2017

Travel Snaps || Ibiza



A couple of weeks back my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to go on our first holiday together. We decided to do this as a last minute holiday which I'm so glad we did! We've both been working SO hard this year and both needed a very relaxing holiday to recoup. We chose to go to Ibiza (and not for the party) but to explore how beautiful Ibiza really is. We spent most of our time lazying around the pool and drinking plenty of cocktails and beers for Lee.

We really wanted this holiday to be completely dedicated to relaxing which is exactly what it was and we were situated in such a beautiful area we could not sit around everyday so we decided to take a wonder in to a place called 'Cala Nova'. and it was maaaaaagnificent.





One of the top things to do on my 'to do list' was to pay a visit to Ibiza Town and that's exactly what we did towards the end of our holiday. We caught the bus from Es Canar which took 40 minutes or so but it was so worth it! Ibiza old town is so beautiful and it's full of quirky little shops. The views were stunning so I managed to snap some pretty awesome photos.  If you ever visit Ibiza I highly suggest you visit Ibiza Town and take in the incredible views.








and we could not go to Ibiza Town without stopping off at Hard Rock CafĂ© and treating ourselves to their mahooooosive burgers. 

This holiday did not let me down and I'm so glad I had the best company from Lee. 
Thank you reading and enjoying my holiday snaps just as much as I do, let me known down below in the comments if you've ever been to Ibiza and what your favourite place is.
Adios, Sami x 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is an amazing post! I love the photography, and your blog layout is amazing for a newbie! Keep it up girllll! xx
    -ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig